© 2018 IN-Power Co., Ltd All Rights 京ICP备17019712号 Powered By 300.cn
INPCSS Regenerative Braking Power Utilization Device Supercapacitor energy storage
Page view ：
I want to inquire price
INPCSS regenerative braking power utilization device based on supercapacitor energy storage
Supercapacitor is a new type of energy storage device between traditional capacitor and battery. Compared with lithium battery, it has the characteristics of large instantaneous power. The charging and discharging process of supercapacitor does not occur chemical reaction and the process is reversible. The core of inbev's ultracapacitor energy storage and renewable energy utilization device is a set of two-way DCDC converters, which store regenerative braking energy to the ultracapacitor when the train is braking and release it to the dc power grid when the train starts.
■ absorption and release of braking energy
- the grid-connected standby state keeps a higher response speed, and adjusts the storage state of the ultracapacitor energy according to the amount of the ultracapacitor
- with traction become sagging characteristics, avoid and traction change conflict
- when the voltage is larger than the full-load charging threshold voltage, full-load charging guarantees the safety of direct voltage
- when the voltage is lower than the full-load discharge threshold, the full-load discharge can ensure the stability of direct voltage
■ direct pressure support
- the ultracapacitors provide power to the train when it is briefly cut off at the traction station, making it safe for the train to arrive at the station.